Types of Heaters
- Internal heater is perfectly adapted to be used inside a hot tub ensuring efficient water heating.
- Snorkel stove size determines it‘s power and hot tub size application.
- This heater is mounted inside the hot tub, therefore saving space around it and it is easier to transport.
- An external wood burning heater is safer compared to internal hot tub heater because they have no risk of touching the hot metal while being in the tub.
- External heater saves space in the hot tub, allowing to get a smaller hot tub for the same number of people.
- It is easier to maintain and clean.
- The built-in heater’s operating principle is as exterior, but it is installed under the tub, saving space in the yard.
- The built-in oven has a glass door as standard and also plays the role of a garden fireplace until the hot tub is heated.
- Integrated heater is hidden under the seating so there is no risk of skin burn.
Heater’s door, chimney, connectors, hose heat resistant, cleaning tools.
Stainless Steel Heaters
We manufacture heaters from stainless steel of three grades:
316 – highest quality, 304 – optimal quality/price ratio, 430 – cost-effective.
AISI 316 - Excellent Chloride Resistance
When it comes to 316 stainless steel, you can expect better corrosion and pitting resistance to chlorides than 304 stainless steel and higher levels of strength at elevated temperatures.
AISI 304 - Good Overall Resistance to Corrosives
It is a highly heat-resistant grade and offers good corrosion resistance to many chemical corrodents, as well as industrial atmospheres.
AISI 430 - Good Nitric Acid Resistance
Stainless steel is most often used in production. No chlorine can be used with this category, as in long term it may damage the metal.
Interested in Ordering Hot Tub Heaters?
Request a Quote
In order to give you the best possible offer based on your requirements, fill out the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Modern laser cutting machines and production facilities ensure both high precision and flexibility, allowing us to meet your specific needs.
More important than production equipment is the company mindset and processes. As a company, SSF always seeks excellence in these fields. That is why not only are all our heaters CE certified, we continue to improve these products and raise our standards.
7. Assembling Heater Parts
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide a manufacturer's warranty for your hot tub heaters?
Yes. Our hot tub heaters are supplied with a 2-year warranty.
Do you offer a product customization service?
Yes. We take pride in our flexibility in meeting your specific needs. We have specialists who will help to customize your products. Contact us for more information.
Can we inprint our logo on the product?
Yes, contact us for more details.
Where can I find standard product prices and technical details?
Simply contact our sales team for a full breakdown of products and prices.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept bank transfers.
Where is the factory located?
Our factory is located in Lithuania – the geographical center of continental Europe, making logistics much easier.
Do you have a factory audit and certification for all your products?
Can I buy a product sample to check quality?
Yes. We are looking for long term partnerships, not just one time sales. Therefore, we are open to orders of test batches.
What shipping options do you offer?
We can provide logistics services, or you can collect your orders directly from our factory.